The Mission of GreeleyNet
GreeleyNet exists to provide a public access community information network
for the Greeley, CO and Weld County area. We desire to link Weld County citizens,
organizations, and businesses, and to facilitate Internet development in our area.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Free World-Wide Public Access
- GreeleyNet can be accessed globally by anyone with access to the Internet and World Wide
Web browser software. The public can access GreeleyNet 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Access is free and time is unlimited.
- Selected Free Community Information
- As a service to Greeley and Weld County, GreeleyNet provides information on community
events and services. This community service is free to selected entertainment and service
providers in the Greeley area. Contact GreeleyNet for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greeley Area E-Mail Directory
- GreeleyNet provides a free service to Greeley area residents who wish to be included in
an area electronic mail directory. The directory includes name(s), e-mail address, home
page address (if desired), and a field for comments. Please use the E-MAIL DIRECTORY FORM to submit addition requests. Requests for
changes and/or deletions should be mailed to email@example.com.
- GreeleyNet Classified Ads
- GreeleyNet provides a public online classified ads section. Ad listings are free to the
general public and are available to businesses for a low cost. Please use the CLASSIFIED AD FORM to submit ad entries. Please direct questions
- GreeleyNet Real Estate Directory
- GreeleyNet provides a real estate listing directory, open house directory, and realtor
directory for the Greeley area. Realtors and private sellers are encouraged to submit
entries to these directories. See the REAL ESTATE DIRECTORY
INFORMATION PAGE for more information on submiting entries to the directories.
- Business and Commerce
- In an effort to help Greeley area businesses, large and small, develop a presence on the
Internet, GreeleyNet provides a wide range of fee-based services. Services include web
page design and development, web page hosting, links to GreeleyNet from existing web
pages, basic internet consulting, and others.
- Local Dial-Up Internet Accounts
- Through an alliance with an area Internet Service Provider, GreeleyNet offers dail-up
Internet acounts for personal and business use. A low-cost range of services are
available. Please refer to the terms, policies,
and user information for a GreeleyNet accounts.
- GreeleyNet Sponsorship
- Expose your business and/or web page to GreeleyNet viewers by sponsoring a GreeleyNet
page. Sponsor ads are "clickable" graphic images that take viewers directly to
your business or ad page. Requests for more information on sponsorships may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual E-Mail Address
- Already have an e-mail account? Support Greeley and save some hassles with a GreeleyNet
Virtual E-Mail Address. For $2/month (billed by the quarter) you can have a permanant
GreeleyNet e-mail address, regardless of your current e-mail provider (this is an
automatic mail forwarding service, you must maintain an e-mail provider of some kind to
use this service). For example, instead of email@example.com, your new address
might be firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (or BOTH). Changing jobs or
switching e-mail providers? No problem, your Virtual Address can be updated as often as
once a month! Your e-mail will always be forwarded to your current address. No more
re-printing business cards and changing e-mail addresses!
- Area Internet Development
- By networking with Internet related service individuals and organizations, GreeleyNet
desires to help facilitate further Internet development in the Greeley and Weld County
Latest GreeleyNet Services and
PO Box 5088
Greeley, CO 80634-0101
HOME | HELP | SEARCH
| WHAT'S NEW?
CREDITS | FEEDBACK | ABOUT GREELEYNET
Copyright 1996, GreeleyNet